This describes the process to make a typical Sermon Title for the Sunday morning AM service live stream in OBS. Reference the current Live Stream Sermon Title example above.
Steps 1-28 can be accomplished anytime prior to Sunday once the sermon title is known. The following steps after should be done on Sunday morning for setup of the OBS Scene “Live Scene Closeup w/Sermon Title”.
- Open http://www.canva.com.
- Login using Calvary’s Google Acct:
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Calvaryvc
- Click on “All your designs”.
- Click on sermon title text.
- Highlight text and revise to desired sermon title.
- Enter Sermon Title in the design title (beside the upgrade button).
- Click on download.
- Make sure file type is png.
- Click on download again.
- Browse to \documents\my webs\calvaryvc\images\Sermon Title
- Click on Save.
- The picture is now ready to use for the live stream in OBS.